Everyone loves flowers – (really, who doesn’t?)
In short, the joy of bringing nature indoors has a powerful impact on our moods. I still remember my mother’s tradition; in June, we would always come back from school, welcomed by the scent of fresh purple lilac surrounding our home. Both of my sisters and I had our respective vase sitting on our nightstands; it was a precious moment that was always followed by the end of classes, and the beginning of summer vacation.
As I am myself an amazing gardener (please read here, the huge sarcasm), I always preferred silk flowers that required no attention whatsoever – indoor that is. But one of my favorite formulas to create a garden in my living room, is by selection stunning floral fabrics that lifts up my mood every time I walk by, either by their scale or color.
Here’s some of my favorite finds for your home:
1. This Floral Dining Room by Studio McGee
2. The Lilacs of my Childhood Memories (Wysteria Falls by Sanderson)
3) This Stunning Black and White Bedroom
4) This Heavenly Bathroom – by ShopHouse Design
5) Anthropologie’s Bird Garden
6) This Delicate Mural
7) The Wonderful Collection of Vern Yip
8) Alhambra’s Vintage Florals
9) Traditional Style at its Best
10) This Giant Navy Print