1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13
Father’s Day is coming! Don’t we like to treat our dads and husbands for their fabulous work? I sure do! Here’s 13 of my favorite ideas to treat your dad and/or your spouse in an elegant way with these sophisticated picks.
- These natural sliced black Agathe coasters are chic and sophisticated; they will also protect all your precious surfaces.
- This acacia wood cutting board is tailored for your favorite chef.
- These marvelous polarized glasses are hand-made in Québec. The arms are made of walnut and the lenses of polarized smoked glass. By buying any of their product, the company plants a tree in the country of your choice. By making a gift to your loved one, you also make a gift to our planet!
- This whiskey decanter is a true art piece.
- Avril (Amaretto Québécois)
- These quality steak knives are the promise of a delectable summer!
- For the sports fan: Pick their favorite team’s stadium and transform it into a model stadium art. Perfect in their office or man’s cave!
- Inspire them with this book that doubles as a coffee table decoration. James Bond Cars.
- Matching shirts for the stylish new dad.
- This bamboo watch is hand-made in Québec. By buying any of their product, the company plants a tree in the country of your choice. By making a gift to your loved one, you also make a gift to our planet!
- For your darling, opt for these Boxers by Miss P. The cut is very sexy (and they are comfortable, too!)
- There whiskey stone from Québec are 940 millions years old and will chill their best liquor without altering its taste. They come in an elegant walnut box.
- Choose this cotton basket to help a busy dad in getting organized: wallet, keys, glasses, there is one place for all of them!
Which one do your prefer?